The Protev Group is a company dedicated to provide support to our clients in technical and manufacturing areas, specialized in the plastic processing, and machinery industry in the automotive sector.
We are looking for an:
Accounts Receivable Assistant
The key role of an employee who works as an Accounts Receivable is to ensure their company receives payments for goods and services and to records these transactions accordingly. This person will be overlooking and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies.
Activities and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the billing system
- Generating invoices and account statements
- Performing account reconciliations
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing weekly and monthly financial and management reports
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Client contact for support, attention, and revenue
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 4-Year Degree (Bachelor’s) in accounting, finance, economics, administration, or similar
- English at least 70%
- Experience in financial accounting systems
- Ability to communicate efficiently with other people within and outside the company
- Experience in 1 to 3 years
If you believe you match this profile and are interested in our vacancy, please apply by sending your CV or resume to email@example.com. Consult our website for other or future vacancies www.protev.de/careers.