Cd. Juárez, Chih (México)
4-Year College Degree Accounting Related
8+ Years Accounting Experience
The Controller (Worldwide) is responsible for monitoring and maintaining cash flow, accounting documents (General Ledger, Accounting Software, Balance Sheet, Financial Reports, Budgets, etc.). Assist in maintaining inventory verification. Experienced in record keeping, and other accounting detailed below.
With headquarters in Juarez, MX, this Tier 1 automotive consulting support has locations is America, Europe, China, Malaysia and Mexico. Total annual revenue of approximately 15 million USD.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interfacing the other Accounting Modules to the General Ledger
- Journal entry posting to the General Ledger
- Posting Reoccurring Entries to the General Ledger
- Advancing the system periods in the accounting software
- Make sure Profit and Loss Net Income/Loss ties out to the Retained Earnings account on the Balance Sheets
- Make sure trial balance ties out to the Profit and Loss and the Balance Sheet
- Make sure all sub schedules tie out to the General Ledger at month end
- Once month is closed input pertinent financial information into Group Excel Pac Reports
- Write Finance Report each month
- Make copies of financial reports for the V.P. of Sales, CEO, COO and Plant Mgr.
- Gain full knowledge of costing system
- Approve each Standard Cost Workup
- Perform Margin Analysis by Part each month
- Assist in verification of physical inventory
- Review valuation of inventory
- Have reconciliation done of offsite inventory each month
- Monitor obsolescence value of slow-moving inventory
- Prepare Monthly Borrowing Base Report for bank
- Complete bank covenants form quarterly
- Prepare annual budgets
- Approve all Accounts Payable Vouchers
- Approve cash receipts
- Manage cash flow
- Approve payroll
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax forms
- Review and approve Employee Benefit
- Manage Accounting Staff
- Execute annual insurance renewal
- Make sure Daily Pro Spreadsheet is updated for budgeted sales and throughput
- All other duties as assigned
This position reports directly to the CEO.
Works in a normal office environment with usual pressures of managing personnel and dealing with time constraints. Because of multiple locations globally international travel may be required.
Education and Skills
- 4-Year College Degree related to Accounting
- 8+ Experience related to the field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Manufacturing experience preferred but not required
Applicants interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV or Resume to email@example.com. This position will be open for a short period of time, please apply soon.
Thanks you again for your interest.