The Protev Group is a company dedicated to providing support to our clients in technical and manufacturing areas, specialized in the plastics processing and machinery industry in the automotive sector.
For expansion, we are looking for:
This position, help us to deliver consulting service to our clients directly. Our Industrial Engineer, or Manufacturing Engineer, designs and develops production layouts for a company’s warehouse to increase productivity and quality standards. Their main duties include reviewing current production schedules and processes to find potential improvements, designing the layouts of the facilities and estimating production costs.
With headquarters in Juarez, MX, this Tier 1 automotive consulting support has locations is America, Europe, China, Malaysia and Mexico. Total annual revenue of approximately 15 million USD.
Responsibilities of the Industrial Engineer:
Industrial Engineers use skills in project management and mathematics to better understand the current processes and procedures of their company, then work to improve them. Industrial Engineers often have the following responsibilities:
- Evaluate current manufacturing practices and identify those needing improvement.
- Manage production schedules and coordinate services to maximize productivity.
- Enforce quality control to reduce waste.
- Improve the efficiency of each production process.
- Evaluate employees’ tasks and responsibilities, identifying procedures or tools to improve productivity.
- Engineering Required
- International Experience Preferred
- 5+ years of Industrial engineering experience
- Experience managing teams is a plus (no needed)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Manufacturing experience required
- International travel for this position is required
- Valid Visa and Passport
If you believe you match this profile and are interested in our vacancy, please apply by sending your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consult our website for other or future vacancies www.protev.de/careers.