The Protev Group is a company dedicated to providing support to our clients in technical and manufacturing areas, specialized in the plastics processing and machinery industry in the automotive sector.
For expansion, we are looking for:
This position, help us to deliver consulting service to our clients directly. Our Quality Engineer, or QA Engineer, will be responsible for determining production standards for a company’s products by establishing quality control systems and setting product requirement rules. Their duties include identifying the specifications for an ideal product, determining an appropriate level of variation and monitoring quality assurance rates.
With headquarters in Juarez, MX, this Tier 1 automotive consulting support has locations is America, Europe, China, Malaysia and Mexico. Total annual revenue of approximately 15 million USD.
Responsibilities of the quality Engineer:
A Protev Quality Engineers will support and help to create solutions as part of an engineering team directly to several clients. They work to find defects, determine the causes of those defects and provide solutions to defected problems. The Quality Engineer has several other duties and responsibilities, some of which include:
- Determining quality improvement factors
- Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate the reliability of manufacturing processes, products and production equipment
- Making sure processes adhere to quality standards
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data
- Working in accordance with deadlines for delivery of products or software
- Engineering Required
- International Experience Preferred
- 5+ years of Quality experience including
- Experience managing teams is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Manufacturing experience required
- International travel for this position is required
- Valid Visa and Passport
If you believe you match this profile and are interested in our vacancy, please apply by sending your CV or resume to email@example.com. Consult our website for other or future vacancies www.protev.de/careers.